Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Bounce Back

Last night I got together with my ex-girlfriend, who I hadn't seen for a while. I have had good times with her and I have had bad times. Last night was one of the good ones. It was the kind of night where you forget about all the reasons why you're not together and just go with the moment.

Sometimes it's fun to just be with a girl you like. Even if she is not perfect for you. Even if you have a lot of reasons why you shouldn't be together. Even if you know she is not "The One."

Sometimes it's good to forget all that and spend a night with someone you're attracted to. And sometimes, no matter how much she might insist the two of you are "just friends," it can be fun to go back to being more than that. Even if it's just for one night.

There is something to be said for the comfort of being with someone you know.

No comments: