Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taking a Bad Bounce

In my last post I wrote about how every now and then it's fun to get back with an old girlfriend and hang out just for one night.

In this post, I'm going to explore the opposite side of the coin: sometimes when you hang out with an ex, even just for one night, the whole night serves as a painful reminder of why you broke up in the first place!

Last week, I had two nights out with my ex-girlfriend. The first was fun. But on the second night, all the bad memories came rushing back to me. Suddenly I remembered why I always felt we were a bad match, why we would never work out as a couple, why the two of us just were not meant to be together.

After a break-up, you wind up remembering only the good times. Sometimes, you need a really bad night out with that person to remind you of just how many bad times the two of you had, and why it is so important that you never date each other again!

No comments: